Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bonnaroo Take 2

So, as I detailed a bit yesterday tomorrow is my second go round at the big farm in Manchester, TN for Bonnaroo...to say I'm excited is an understatement, but there's even more reasons for happiness this year than I had last year.

Last year's festivities included me going by myself, sleeping in my car, missing the first day, and a whole host of other things that weren't necessarily ideal - despite those things, I still had an AMAZING time, got to meet some awesome artists and some even more fantastic people.

This year is going to be even better.


Not only am I not going by myself, my vacation time allows me to get in on the first day, and with my travel buddy's prompting, I may even sleep in a tent - however, should I opt to sleep in my car again, it's STILL better this time around because last year I had a Nissan Sentra and this year I have a Saturn Vue: a considerable upgrade.

Since I'll be gone, I don't know if I'll be posting on here from there or not, but definitely follow me on Instagram (@ashmichy) or Twitter (@beserious_) for pictures and maybe some videos too!

For now, here are a couple pics from last year!

The main entrance - such a beautiful sight to see.
Feist.
The norm.
The tail end of awesome hula hooping - promise I was way better than this picture makes it look.



RHCP.

?uestlove

Dallas Green (or City and Colour)

Bon Iver

The Civil Wars


Can't wait for all this year has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover