Sunday, August 12, 2012

Celebration Time

Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday.

While I haven't had an official celebration, nor do I have anything really planned out to celebrate, the last couple days have been really nice, honestly, the last week has been nothing short of completely relaxing and amazing. I watched my friend get married, saw a bunch of my old friends from school, had my best live shot ever, had a great dinner out with my coworkers and this morning was at church from 7:15 to around 12:45…and I was completely content performing in Kids Church--it was a blast.

Today was my first real taste of satisfaction in a long time…truly feeling happy with where I am, what I'm doing, truly feeling like I'm fulfilling my purpose and realizing that being myself is great, not trying to fit the mold that others have for me is perfectly fine.

This small revelation actually means a lot. I guess I really let what I wrote yesterday sink in.

Whoop dee doo.
I guess 23 will be a good year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover